by providing personally identifiable information to CLOUDBRIC, you consent to the collection and use of the
The term “personal information” means information pertaining to an individual that helps CLOUDBRIC manage
customer and potential customer relationships. Information we gather may include:
- Your name
- Office address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP Address
- Your company’s name and your title
- Data of our correspondence with you and information about needs for technical assistance
- Transaction history, shipping, billing, and payment information for applicable services
(including, but not limited to Cloudbric)
- Information regarding your connectivity through your computer or device operating system
(including, but not limited to your browser and IP address)
- Service usage record such as; information regarding the device’s operating system, VPN access time and VPN access status.
- Other data that may not identify you but helps us to optimize our website for better user experience
What do we use the information for?
The general purpose of gathering this information is to provide users, customers, and participants with
useful information regarding CLOUDBRIC’s marketing events, promotions, products, services, solutions,
subscriptions, etc. CLOUDBRIC retains this information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined,
unless a longer retention period is required by applicable laws.
We may also use the information to:
- Your name
- Verify your identity and interests in our products and services
- Provide support with our services (including Cloudbric Labs)
- Deliver monthly or event-based newsletters, and product or technical updates
- Allow you to view a limited-access portion of our site
- Evaluate our site and optimize it for the best user experience
- Collect feedback about our marketing activities and product satisfaction
- Secure our applications
- Facilitate our services
- Provide you with customized sales support
- Enforce our legal rights and/or comply with legal requirements
- Meet contractual obligations
- Used as monitoring data in order to provide a seamless and smooth service.
Personally Identifiable Information
CLOUDBRIC will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as
Information to/from Third Parties:
CLOUDBRIC may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide
products, solutions, and services. Personal information will only be shared by CLOUDBRIC to provide or improve
upon the company’s products, services, and advertising. However, if you feel so inclined to unsubscribe from
or directly through our contact forms.
Our website may also on occasion link to third parties. This is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation
of our affiliation with that third party.
Browsers and Cookies
additional website usage data to improve our services. Cookies are small text files of information sent to a
browser by a website operating server, and stored on the hard drive of your PC. When you visit a website,
cookies are accessed by the server to ensure that your preferences are maintained, allowing for increased
efficiency. Cookies also give us information on analytics regarding the interests of visitors.
visits to your website. Therefore, we may use your cookies to show you ads on sites across the Internet for
While most browsers allow for cookies, you can also disable cookies through following your browser’s
instructions in their settings. Note that some services may not be available if cookies are disabled.
※ Setting Cookies for Chrome: More (Hamburger menu, top right corner of browser) > Settings> “Privacy and Security”
Rights of Users in Terms of Personal Information
Users who have relayed their personal information to CLOUDBRIC may review or change their collected personal
information at any time through contacting CLOUDBRIC. They may also request to withdraw consent to
CLOUDBRIC and unsubscribe from all services.
Participants are also free to contact CLOUDBRIC’s personal information manager in writing, by phone, or
email through the contact information listed below. Once users request to have the information corrected or
withdrawn, CLOUDBRIC will not use the information until the request has been fulfilled and personal information
has been corrected or removed as requested.
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the reasons it was collected. We also keep it to
comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Our Policy Towards Children
To the best of CLOUDBRIC’s knowledge, we do not focus on or collect information from children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information
without the consent of the parent or guardian, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will remove such
information from our database in a timely manner.
How We Secure Your Information
We’re a security company, so we know that personal information is very important. We prioritize safeguarding
your information, and utilize proper security measures to protect your information.
- We hold our employees to privacy and confidentiality agreements, training and educating them to understand
the importance of your information.
- We safeguard our facilities and servers to make sure that digital or paper trails are kept safe
- We use antivirus software, and web application firewalls to monitor traffic as well as block unnecessary/
malicious traffic. We utilize encryption to protect our databases.
- We train our personnel to make sure they’re aware of the importance of web and data security, and keep
up-to-date on policies to which we are held accountable.
Information is always changing, and so are policies. CLOUDBRIC may update its policy from time to time
without notice to you. Updated policies will supersede earlier versions and will apply to all data previously
provided to CLOUDBRIC. Updated policies will take effect once made available on our website.
Users may contact us at any time. We also provide you with opportunities to opt-out or request for a removal
of your personal information. To exercise those rights, feel free to contact us. Also contact us with any questions
or concerns regarding the privacy practices via writing or email.
Sewoo Bldg., 8th Fl. 115, Yeouigongwon-ro,
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Attn: Cloudbric Webmaster
Effective Date / Update:
Note: Consent of our website and withholding of personally identifiable information has been added to comply
with the new NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulations (23 NYCRR 500).