Cloudbric Releases Official ICO Recap Report
Cloudbric’s ICO has come to wrap! Crowd sales ended October 31, 2018 11AM UTC.
Despite the fluctuations and hardcomings of the crypto market recently, Cloudbric reached their public hard cap.
We couldn’t have done it without the support of the Cloudbric community, our private investors, and the different exchanges we worked with on joint sales.
Below you’ll find a summary of Cloudbric’s ICO results!
Results of the ICO
Sales took place via Cloudbric’s official website (ico.cloudbric.com), Kryptono’s IEO platform XPAD, Coinsuper, and Bitsonic.
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000 CLB (1 billion CLB)
- Tokens for sale during ICO: 440,000,000 CLB (including bonuses, approximately 44% of total supply)
- Tokens sold: 429,556,846 CLB (approximately 97% of total sale)
- Unsold tokens: 10,443,154 CLB
- All unsold tokens will be burned between November 12th to the 16th.
Lock ups for CLB Tokens
- CLB tokens sold during the first and second pre sales are subject to lock-up periods
- Lock up period: 3 months starting from October 31st, 2018. The lockup will be lifted on January 31st, 11 AM UTC.
- Tokens distributed to private investors are subject to a 6 month long lock up.
- Tokens distributed to the Cloudbric team members are subject to a 12-month lock-up period.
CLB Tokens Allocated to Bounty Programs & Airdrop Activities
- Tokens used: 3,526,380 CLB
- CLB tokens were distributed during meetups, KakaoTalk events, quizzes, (Korean sites Cobak and Hojaebox) and bounty programs.
CLB Token Holders
- Token holders: 7,095 individuals
- Distribution by nationality
- – 41 countries
- – Korea accounted for 50.9%
- – Other countries: 49.1% (Russia, Ukraine, Vietnam, Indonesia, Nigeria, Germany, France, Switzerland and Poland were the leading participants. Please note that holder nationality is based on data provide in KYC applications.)
Use of proceeds
- Development (R&D): 45%
- Strategy Partners: 25%
- Reserved: 15%
- Operation: 5%
- Marketing: 5%
- Business Development: 5%
With our crowd sale wrapped up, you may be wondering, what’s next for the Cloudbric team?
Cloudbric will primarily focus on the development of their decentralized universal security and deep learning integration. You can head over to http://www.cloudbric.io/roadmap to see what’s in store these coming months.
Cloudbric’s first official listing is scheduled for the end of November.