Participate in Cloudbric’s Massive Scale Bounty Program + Event for More Rewards
To celebrate the renewal of Cloudbric Labs including the launch of Threat DB, we’re also conducting a large scale bounty program in order to drive product improvement and improve our services on a secure platform.
To show our commitment, we’ve allocated 10 million CLB (10,000,000 CLB), which is approximately equivalent to $106,000 USD, just for the bounty program!
The bounty program and event will run for approximately 3 months (Monday, April 29 – Monday, July 22).
There will be two bounty events:
- Bug bounty
- Contribution bounty
So how do you participate?
Once Threat DB goes live on April 29, sign up to become a Cloudbric Labs member if you haven’t already. Once you’re logged in, go the contribute page and begin submitting your threat data.
Follow the instructions for that bounty and submit your threat data. That’s it!
You can check your status through the ranking charts for that specific bounty.
*****Please note that those participants who are caught spamming or cheating the system will be immediately banned.
*****Please read and follow the event participation and bug bounty guidelines as found on the Event page of Cloudbric Labs: labs.cloudbric.com/event
Important information about the specific bounties can be found below!
Bug Bounty Program
- Duration: April 29th Monday ~ May 24th Friday
- Target Scope: Cloudbric Labs Homepage, Cloudbric Labs Threat DB
- Target URL: labs.cloudbric.com, labs.cloudbric.com/threatdb, and all other sub URLs under Threat DB
- Bounty rewards differ per vulnerability level
- Very High: When the web server has been turned over to third parties, or when the services are disrupted and become unavailable
- 1,000,000 CLB
- Medium: When the server has sustained limited damage, or when server information has been falsified
- 300,000 CLB
- Low: From the possibility of attacks, such as when data vulnerabilities are gathered, to minor bugs like typos
- 10,000 CLB
- Participation type: Blind
- How to Participate: Sign up with Cloudbric, then submit Bug Bounty Form
- Rewards Distribution: Every Wednesday beginning May
- Duration: April 29th Monday ~ July 22nd Monday
- CLB will be rewarded for users who contribute the highest number of threat data (only validated threat data with threat levels) every month
- 1st: 1,000,000 CLB
- 2nd: 600,000 CLB
- 3rd: 400,000 CLB
- 4th: 150,000 CLB
- 5th: 100,000 CLB
- Users with identical ranks will be re-ranked according to higher threat level, and submission date
- Participation type: Blind: Open, Ranking Chart updated real time
- How to Participate: sign up with Cloudbric Labs, and submit threat data to Threat DB
- Rewards Distribution: End of every month beginning May
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!