Report: Are Security Plugins Sufficient for Your Company’s Security?
What you’ll see in this free report
- All patterns used for testing
- Traffic and detection rates for all services tested
- Signature analyses for types of web traffic that cause misdetection
This report shows the results of penetration tests comparing the detection capabilities of some of the most popular security plugins against Cloudbric’s own website security service.
Main findings include:
- Poor performance by the WAF plugins in detecting malicious traffic
- WAF plugins often mistook legitimate traffic as malicious
- Cloudbric showed superior detection accuracy against hidden and modified attacks
Ready to Upgrade?
No hardware, software or coding required. Protect your website with a simple one-time activation.